OFFSET AND DIGITAL PRINTING
Offset and digital printing, complementary technologies.
At Essentra Packaging, we have the best offset technology of the market. Moreover, to have a better understanding of the needs of each client, we have digital printing technology within our large variety of equipment. This technology complements traditional offset printing, encouraging more creative packaging production, smaller batches, and designs that change frequently.
Suitable and complementary:
- Fixed printing
- Large format (100×70)
- Long set up time
- High speed
- Productivity for large batches
- Variable printing/ Personalisation
- Half sheet (50×70)
- Flexibility for small batches
- Waste reduction
- Colour tests
Advantages of combining offset and digital technologies
- Optimisation of resources in short runs and high productivity in large batches.
- Use of both technologies to deal with the demands of different markets.
- Production flexibility, improves to meet different requirements.
- Optimisation of production waste, contributes to fulfil sustainability objectives.
- Offset printing provides the application of different anti-counterfeiting measures: invisible inks, reactive inks, special inks, etc.
- Digital Printing enable design changes and the creation of special packaging: different product lines, mosaics, etc.
- Digital printing allows the creation of mock-ups for marketing decisions and for market tests.
The maturity of the digital technology, the quality of the colours and finishes that the HP Indigo 30000 achieves, together with our expertise and background, has led us to combine both technologies in order to meet our customer’s needs.
What benefits digital printing?
Flexibility for the designs
Short and frequent runs at a competitive cost
Variable codification, Serialisation, Track&Trace
Limited editions, printed mock-ups and colour tests
Explore the Digital printing and discover all the benefits
Answer the test and find out your digital profile.
Packaging insights in our blog
Latest developments in the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries
Subscribe and receive our newsletter with the latest news.